Activity 1 - Create a new contact
- You can add a Contact from the contact list by using the PLUS sign.
- You can also add a Contact from records history when editing a record and/or when creating a rule for that particular record.
Activity 2 - Set plan per contact
- Use the Planned Payments tab on a Contact screen to set future cash flow for that contact. Use the PLUS sign to add a planned payment.
- Add as many plans as you need. For example: You have a vendor X that charges you monthly for services consumed and a fixed fee twice a year. In this case, you shall set up two planned payments, both recurring, but one monthly and one semi-annually.
Activity 3 - Review and update status
- Regularly review the status signs in your Contact list. They indicate if a Contact has a plan and if a payment is due soon or overdue.
- Check the details of your Contact transactions and plans. Mark planned payments as paid if this is the case, to keep your cash flow plans up to date.