Collaboration (or Group Sharing as you may remember it from Wallet) makes it easy to share specific Board accounts with multiple people. You can create a group and manage the list of members who need access. If you want to create your own group, keep in mind that you'll first need a Premium plan to be an “Organization Admin” for your group. You can have up to 20 people in your group.
As the Premium account owner, you will be able to create a group, add and remove members of the group, the other group members DO NOT need to have Premium plans.
All group members will see the groups they are a part of in their personal Board account. Each member will be able to see both their own personal Board and any groups shared with them. Members will need to switch from their personal Board to the shared group in order to enter Records in this shared space. (Any activity in your own personal Board is not synced with the shared group account.)
Once you've set up your group (see below), here's how to switch to the shared account:
- At the top of the Main Menu, tap on the drop-down menu arrow by your name and email address, and tap on the shared group. Or,
- At the top of the Main Menu, tap on the circle with the group leader's picture.
*Before a group member can see the shared account, they must accept the email invitation.
To set up your Shared Group:
1. In the Main Menu, tap on Group sharing
2. Name your group
3. Enter the email address of your chosen group member(s) (registered Board email)
4. Tap Add member to send the invite
Members will need to switch from their personal Board to the shared group in order to access accounts and enter Records in this shared space (see above).
*Collaboration is now available on both Android and iOS platforms!