How to create a filter
1. Go to Menu ☰, then Settings
2. Tap on Filters
3. Click the plus icon (+) to add a filter
4. Edit the filter
Options when creating your filter:
- Name - Choose a title for your filter
- Type - Income, Expense or Both - select the type of records the filter applies to
- Category - Which category you'd like to include in your filter
- Contact - Add Contacts that you want included in your filter
- Labels - Labels help you group together income and expense Records and filter them
- Currencies - If you have multiple currencies you want included in your filter
- Payment type - What type of payment will be included?
- Status - Filter by Reconciled, Cleared, Uncleared or Voided records
- Transfers - Filter by Include, Exclude, Show only records with transfers, None
- Debts - Filter by include, Exclude, Show only records with debts, None
- Text search - Can search for a keyword in the Notes of the records
5. Select the tick in the right-hand corner to add your filter.
You can change the setting within this filter to suit your needs.