For Android and iOS users:
You can add a Record in a non bank-connected account by following the steps below:
- From the Dashboard, tap on the green button with a plus sign that appears at the bottom right hand corner of the screen and tap on the Add Record button.
For iOS users: Tap on a manual account first, then on the + Transaction button
- Enter the Amount, select an Account (by tapping on the Account), and choose a Category.
- Choose Money Spent, Money Received or Transfer for the type of transaction at the top of the page.
- To enter further details such as the Date and Note, click on the vertical side tab if you are using an Android device.
- Enter any Notes you would like.
- Add a Label by tapping on Label
- Click save and finish.
Web App version:
- New records can be added in two ways, by clicking on a specific account from the Accounts tab, then Transactions you will find the + Add button, or by clicking on the Transactions tab, then + Add from the side panel
- You fill in the details on the window that opens
- Click Add record or Add and create another
You can edit an existing record by simply tapping on it
- You can edit all fields for manually added transactions
- For transactions that are connected to the bank, only some fields can be edited. Fields that cannot be edited have gray font.
You can Split a Record (Android only):
- Tap on the Record you would like to edit.
- In the Record detail screen, tap on the split-arrows icon in the top right corner.
- From the Split Record screen, tap on the split button.
- Create a new Record and enter the category, note, and amount.
- Tap on create.
IMPORTANT! You cannot add/edit/delete any records from a bank connected account. You will need to temporarily disconnect your bank account first, add/edit/delete a record and connect the account again.